Lilies are in many cultures a symbol of immortality, loveliness, and purity. Their beauty was symbolised by entranced monarchs of old in the English Heraldic Coat of Arms
Application; Entrance Variations:
- As a Walking Act, a favourite costume for a „Welcome“ scenario
- As a Vocal Act, for stage shows with a „Spring“ theme, birthday celebrations, Garden Shows, Weddings
- As a Walking Act, or Vocal Act in a mixed concept with mobile live bands, or saxophonists, or violinists, or other animated figures
- As a Walking Act, in conjunction with the „Grasshoppers“ from the “Zebra-Stelzen-Theater” group.
- Costume is 3.50 m high, and 2.80 m wide